Monday, 21 December 2015

Mr Final Blog for 2015 by Mr. A.T. Andrei Thomas

People People!! Hello There!!. The Names Mr. A.T. Andrei Thomas. yes as some of you don't know what i have been up to lately. i been busy doing more of my drawings, slowly building my website and creating wallpapers of my brand, also i have already finished the 2 exclusive teaser videos for my return to YouTube and ZippCast, as it is Christmas and we are fast approaching the end of 2015. its been gone so great for me this year as i finally learned a new tactic on the internet by a number of Video Marketers that i've witnessed on their videos, ready to be unleashed for next year spring meaning that my new improve videos that i am going to produce in spring 2016 will not be in insignificant numbers through months to come, and as for the 2 exclusive teaser videos that i done already, for my return to YouTube and ZippCast. those 2 exclusive teaser videos of mine, will be Posted in one, both on YouTube and ZippCast after New years Day, its only a matter of time for me to rise to my full potential to get my own back, both on YouTube and ZippCast from the people who mistreat me like crap over the years on the internet and i will come back with a vengeance in spring 2016 to unleash My full potential of making my new videos relentlessly in order prove my own enemies wrong and make them regret on YouTube and ZippCast, for i am the Red Vengeance and the Artistic Knight, well this been my final blog for 2015 and i hope you guys have a nice holiday of the festive season, From Myself the Owner of A.T. Arttles Ltd. i wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I'll see you all in 2016 on YouTube and ZippCast after new years day,
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment